TPWP is always excited when DC creatives join forces. In the case of the Tweed Ride photo shoot, we are doubly excited because it involves some of our favorite Washington DC stylistas. This endeavor was undertaken in the name of publicizing the Tweed Ride and the talents of some of DC’s most creative and fashionable. The shots will be posted on the Dandies & Quaintrelles blog in the coming days.
The principals of the project are Kate Warren, as producer and photographer and Elise Peterson, as lead stylist. The shoot was undertaken with the blessing of Eric Brewer, founder of the Tweed Ride and Dandies & Quaintrelles.
Here is the expanded list of those involved:
- Kate Warren of Go Kate Shoot
- Elise Peterson of It’s Vintage Darling
- Michelle German of Chic Makeup Geek
- Shannon Cusello of Immortal Beloved
- Erin Berteaux
- Emma Jade
- Stephanie Mills of The Model is Wearing
- Kimee Brown of The Model is Wearing
- Ariel Mantilla