We are so excited to share with you an event we are extremely honored to host. If you haven’t been to Redeem, one of the coolest boutiques in our city, this is your opportunity to experience all it has to offer and here is why:
- On Saturday October 15th at 6:30pm, Redeem will celebrate its first 5 years in Washington DC with an exclusive presentation of the art-inspired fashion label A New Cross (it’s going to be amazing).
- After the presentation the models will mingle with the crowd, giving attendees the opportunity to see the designs up close.
- Guests will have a unique chance to meet the designers, Nicolás Rivero and David Angel, who traveled all the way from Bogotá, Colombia just for the event.
- Music will be brought to you by DJ’s John and Paul Thornley from the hottest and best DC-band, U.S. Royalty.
- Duvel, one of the best Belgian beers, will provide refreshments.
We can’t wait for this party – it will be one of the most interesting and uncommon events held in recent memory. We would love to see you there among the most fashionable and creative people in Washington DC!
The event is FREE with RSVP so make sure you go HERE and register!
Check back here throughout the week to catch sneak peeks of the A New Cross collection and the preparation for this event.