One of our favorite shopping destinations in Washington DC, the 14th & U St area is also participating in Fashion’s Night Out. Here is our list of participating stores with a suggested route:
- Start your night at Redeem (from 6:30 to 10pm) – they are hosting local designer Mauro Farinelli who is offering made-to-measure shirt and suiting services from his line Wolf vs Goat. Also, see their latest fall styles from Kai-aakmann, Something Else, Feral Childe, Thvm Atelier, and Comune. Light fare provided by H Street’s Queen Vic.
- Walk across the street for a glass of champagne and h’ours d’ouvres at Muléh. Shop the new fall collections by 3.1 Phillip Lim, Mulberry, Vivienne Westwood and others. They are also offering gift cards worth 15% off your purchase!
- Climb the stairs to Rue 14 for your second glass of champagne and a style consultation by one of their experts.
- Walk north, down the block, to our favorite vintage store in the city, Treasury (ends at 9pm), for another glass of champagne and in-store specials. (They will also be at Madewell’s pop-up shop in Georgetown).
- Around the corner and west on U street, Lettie Gooch is hosting one of the most lively FNO Midcity events: “Catwalk Karaoke” – with cocktails, karaoke, refreshments and discounts.
- A couple doors down stop in at Junction for vintage shopping with wine, snacks, deals, new fall merchandise and wardrobe consultations by celebrity stylist Victor Price (ends at 9pm).
- Finish your evening at Dr. K’s Vintage with in-store specials and new merchandise (closes at 9pm).